Feb 28, 2009

Post-Op Appointment

Well, It's been a week since my knee surgery, and time for my post-operation appointment with Dr. Marshall. I thought that when they took off my bandages, I would look terrible under them. It didn't look to bad at all. In fact, I was surprised at how good it did look. Anyway, they took off my bandages and cleaned up the area a little and sent me to get X-Rays. After that, they took out my stitches, which kinda hurt, and covered the spots with tape. They gave me a cool new brace that bends and makes me feel like Robo-Matt. Anyway, after my appointment I had to go get an ultrasound because the Dr. thought I may have had a blood clot. I don't have one thank goodness. So now, I am able to drive, work, shower, etc... but I will still be on crutches for 2 more weeks.

1 comment:

Marci said...

I'm glad you don't have a blood clot, too! Shame on you, though, for not using your crutches like a good boy should!