Dec 1, 2009





Today is Miles' 11 month birthday and I kind of feel like it's a big milestone, since it's his last month of infancy. I really love my little guy and am amazed at all he can do as he gets older, but I'm definitely going to miss having a baby. So here are 11 of my favorite things about him right now.




1. He loves to share. The best is when he tries to feed me his bottle.
2. When we play hide and seek around the couch, he likes to lay down on the floor and peek at me under the couch. So cute!
3. He's very mellow and easy-going.
4. His cheeks!
5. He's finally on a nap schedule.
6. He loves to do things on his own, like feed himself or flip the light switch.
7. When he does something he knows he's not supposed to, right before doing it he will look at me to see if I'm watching and give me a cheeky little smile.
8. He makes the funniest face when he is chewing and really concentrating on it. He kind of frowns and sticks out his jaw, which accentuates his cheeks even more.
9. Have I mentioned yet that he's adorable?
10. His laugh.
11. He loves food and wants to eat everything that we eat.

4 comments:

Michelle Glauser said...

Wow, he is darling! Those rosy cheeks and the blue eyes just kill me!

Cher said...

marc, he really is so cute. i love him!

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

I want to love on him. He is such a cute baby. By the way, you will never stop considering him to be your baby!

Boyd Family said...

Marci, he is so adorable!! I love his cheeks and his eyes! What a doll! Merry Christmas!!!