Jul 17, 2007

Howdy-ho, neighbors!

Great idea, Megs, for everyone to keep in touch with the blog thing. Hopefully people will continue to make their own and read others' blogspots. In case people haven't heard yet, I am starting my new job on Thursday at the Children's Service Society of Utah.  I am so excited to be embarking on my career!  It's crazy that I am done with school, and now expected to be a grown up.  I'm not sure yet how I feel about that; I will have to get back to you on that one.  Til then, peace out.

3 comments:

Amy Buff said...

Happy to have you on as a blogger Marci!

Shannon said...

Congrats again on the new job! When do you start again? You will have to tell me tomorrow night at girls night! WOOT! Love you guys!

Michelle said...

Looks like you are going to have a great time!! Check out our blog, I tagged you!!

Michelle